With an estimated population of 11,946, the number of households in Blackfoot continues to grow as residential units continue to rise in this quiet small town. Our home inspectors in Blackfoot, Idaho understand all too well how environmental factors and construction concerns can take a toll on your dear home. Buying a home may be the biggest investment you’ll ever make or selling your property may be a sentimental course of action. Either way, we want to give you only the best and top quality home inspection in Blackfoot, Idaho.
Here’s what we provide at the Idaho Elite Inspection Team:
- Elite Inspection Package – Our most comprehensive inspection package that guarantees 100% satisfaction. This package includes Infrared Scan (for Energy Efficiency Unseen Water Leak), Structural Pest (Termite Inspection), Radon Inspection, Web-based Interactive Report, Monthly Newsletters, Cost Estimate Guides for Repairs, Seasonal Maintenance Checklist, and Onsite Report Delivery.
- Certified Move In Ready – A Certified Move-in Ready Home indicates that a home has undergone inspection and is essential to home buyers.
- Infrared Home Inspections – Our Blackfoot, Idaho home inspectors use thermal imaging as an advanced nondestructive method to locate issues not detected by conventional tools and devices.
- New Home Inspection – Contrary to what most people believe, no home is flawless or perfect. Whether it be newly built, a year-old, or a century-old, there are possible human errors during the construction process. Unfortunately, most of these common construction issues can go unnoticed until 3-5 years. The best decision before deciding to close the deal is to have a home inspection conducted on the property.
- 1-Year Builder’s Warranty – This is a chance for you to see the current condition of your home through the eyes of a licensed and trained professional. Make the wisest decision and call us now while your builder is still responsible for any construction issues.
- Pre-Listing Inspection – You wouldn’t want buyers to discover leaking roofs and signs of mold infestation. Increase your home’s market value. Have our licensed professionals conduct a thorough home inspection before listing your property on the market. This lessens negotiation and magnifies your credibility as a seller and the home’s structural integrity in general.
- Radon Testing – Most people are unaware of the existence of radon inside the home. Radon gas is a colorless, tasteless, odorless gas that is considered both an indoor and outdoor pollutant. It is also considered a health hazard and is currently the second leading cause of lung cancer leading thousands of deaths in the US alone. EPA recommends a 4.0 pCi/L radon level. However, only trained and certified professionals are recommended to conduct radon testing as even the 4.0 pCi/L level still poses a health risk.
Why Choose Idaho Elite Inspections?
- Our company is known for providing excellent and exemplary home inspection services in Blackfoot, Idaho and neighboring areas. We always adhere to our clients’ needs.
- Idaho Elite Inspection Team has been in the home inspection industry for several years. Our home inspectors are constantly improving skill set through proper training and acquiring the necessary knowledge, skills, and competencies.
“We appreciated the quick appointment and the clear evaluation and description of each point of issue or concern. Brandon did a thorough inspection and seemed like a good stand up guy. It was an overall positive experience for us and we would definitely refer this business to others.” – Review of Idaho Elite Inspection Team By TC
Here at Idaho Elite Inspection Team, your peace of mind is our business. Give us a call now. Protect your precious investment by calling us (208) 268-8350 or booking our Blackfoot, Idaho home inspection services right through our website.
The decision to buy a home is probably the most important one you will ever make. With all of the time, energy, and money you will invest, it’s important to be sure the home you buy is sound. Our team provides home inspection services that will ensure the safety and peace of mind of our clients – home buyers and sellers and real estate professionals.
We are the Idaho Elite Inspection Team, and we provide comprehensive property inspections to homeowners in Idaho Falls and nearby areas. Our inspectors are highly-trained and experienced professionals who will provide a detailed, accurate report of the property’s condition, from the foundation to the roof. Because your peace of mind is our business, Idaho Elite Inspection Team gives you the most confidence when making one of the biggest investments of your life – your home.
Call us today at (208) 268-8350 to schedule your inspection, or Click to Schedule Online Right From Our Website.