Rexburg is a city in Madison County with a population of 28, 687 as of 2018. Most residents are families and young professionals and are home to Brigham Young University – Idaho (BYU – Idaho). Although seated on top of a shield volcano, the growth of the number of residents and tourists continue to expand. Numerous go-to sites can be found in Rexburg such as the Yellowstone National Park and Island Park. During winter, one can go skiing at Targhee or go ice skating. In the spring, kids love to feed the ducks in Nature Park, tourists and local people alike visit Beaver Dick Park or go urban hiking around town.
Rexburg, Idaho experiences all four seasons. Summer nights, however, are chilly at Rexburg despite having a humid continental climate. Weather conditions, pests, structural and construction issues, and other factors all contribute to the buying and selling experience of every property owner. That is why our home inspection in Rexburg, Idaho is highly recommended. Idaho Elite Inspection Team understands this all too well, hence the constant development of new strategies to further provide clients the much-needed knowledge about their homes and properties.
Here’s what we provide at the Idaho Elite Inspection Team:
5-Star Home Inspection Package – Our most comprehensive inspection package that guarantees 100% satisfaction. This package includes Infrared Scan (for Energy Efficiency Unseen Water Leak), Structural Pest (Termite Inspection), Radon Inspection, Web-based Interactive Report, Monthly Newsletters, Cost Estimate Guides for Repairs, Seasonal Maintenance Checklist, and Onsite Report Delivery.
- Certified Move In Ready – A Certified Move-in Ready Home indicates that a home has undergone inspection and is essential to home buyers.
- Infrared Home Inspections – Our Rexburg, Idaho home inspectors use thermal imaging as an advanced nondestructive method to locate issues not detected by conventional tools and devices.
- New Home Inspection – Contrary to what most people believe, no home is flawless or perfect. Whether it be newly built, a year-old, or a century-old, there are possible human errors during the construction process. Unfortunately, most of these common construction issues can go unnoticed until 3-5 years. The best decision before deciding to close the deal is to have a home inspection conducted on the property.
- 1-Year Builder’s Warranty – This is a chance for you to see the current condition of your home through the eyes of a licensed and trained professional. Make the wisest decision and call us now while your builder is still responsible for any construction issues.
- Pre-Listing Inspection – You wouldn’t want buyers to discover leaking roofs and signs of mold infestation. Increase your home’s market value. Have our licensed professionals conduct a thorough home inspection before listing your property on the market. This lessens negotiation and magnifies your credibility as a seller and the home’s structural integrity in general.
- Radon Testing – Most people are unaware of the existence of radon inside the home. Radon gas is a colorless, tasteless, odorless gas that is considered both an indoor and outdoor pollutant. It is also considered a health hazard and is currently the second leading cause of lung cancer leading thousands of deaths in the US alone. EPA recommends a 4.0 pCi/L radon level. However, only trained and certified professionals are recommended to conduct radon testing as even the 4.0 pCi/L level still poses a health risk.
Why Choose Idaho Elite Inspections?
- Our company is known for providing excellent and exemplary home inspection services in Rexburg, Idaho and neighboring areas. We always adhere to our clients’ needs.
- Idaho Elite Inspection Team has been in the home inspection industry for several years. Our home inspectors are constantly improving skill set through proper training and acquiring the necessary knowledge, skills, and competencies.
“Highly recommand! Brandon was the most personable inspector I talked to on the phone and thats why I chose him. He did a great job checking the home and send us a report the same day after inspection. How fast! All the process was smooth and great. If I can, I would be willing to give one more star not just five.” – Review of Idaho Elite Inspection Team By Yuan Ting Lu
Here at Idaho Elite Inspection Team, your peace of mind is our business. Give us a call now. Protect your precious investment by calling us (208) 268-8350 or booking our Rexburg, Idaho home inspection services right through our website.
Idaho Elite Inspection Team Perfect Five Star Review by Travis T.
It’s simple. We notice the little things, and we know exactly what to look for.
If you need the best home inspection in Idaho Falls, Rexburg, Rigby, Blackfoot, and Pocatello area, make the wise move and contact the Idaho Elite Inspection Team.
Receive your comprehensive home inspection report within the same day, complete with pictures and details of defects found. We want you to quickly get the answers you need to make an informed buying decision.
Idaho Elite Inspection Team, your Idaho Falls home inspection company, aims to protect your investment and provide all the knowledge you need when purchasing a home.