Here at Idaho Elite Inspection Team , you are 100% Guaranteed!
Idaho home inspection is a process of examining a real estate property. It includes checking out the condition of the roofs, floors, walls, electrical wirings, plumbing system, HVAC, and water source system. Our Idaho Home Inspection is 100% Guaranteed!
To see the big picture of the house, you must get the opinion of the experts in this field. You can surely determine the condition of a home by taking second or third opinions, but these opinions don’t tell you the whole story, what is in the background and what good and ugly surprises you can get. Only a home inspector can answer these questions.
The home inspector will examine all areas that are included in the home inspection service and will provide a detailed report stating its condition, maintenance, and improvements required at present.
It takes about 2 to 5 hours to examine a home during the inspection. It is mostly visual based. The inspector is not allowed to poke holes in the walls and floor or lift carpets which are glue or open switch boards. The home inspector checks the functionality of any system in a home.
The inspection covers the two most important areas of a home:
1. The exterior, which includes the roof, balconies, porches, ground, garages, and doors and windows, the foundation and plumbing.
2. The interior which comprises the main rooms, kitchen, bathrooms, basement and attics and internal systems like the heating and cooling, and the electrical system.
Additional home inspection services like termite control, molds inspection, radon, and asbestos inspection are usually offered as stand alone and has an extra cost.
Benefits of a Idaho Home Inspection
1. It provides you with the sense of satisfaction that you know every minor and major detail of your home.
2. It warns you of the health or safety issue that you might face in the future.
3. It helps you manage your budget, according to the expenses required for the maintenance or repair of your home.
Why Choose Idaho Elite Inspection Team?
1. Our home inspectors are well- educated, qualified and certified to perform each home inspection service that we offer.
2. Idaho Elite Inspection Team is a reliable and experienced company, and all our services are guaranteed.
So if you’re planning to have a home inspection, don’t hesitate to call your most trusted home inspection company in Idaho.