Rigby, Idaho is a small city seated in Jefferson County with only a population of approximately 4,000. This community was founded by The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and was named after William F. Rigby who was a prominent early settler and member of the church. Despite its small local population, Rigby is part of the Idaho Falls Metropolitan Statistical Area, offering a wide variety of shopping, entertainment, and cultural choices being located directly between larger cities namely Idaho Falls and Rexburg.
And since the number of residents in this lovely community growing, we wouldn’t want to miss the opportunity of providing you excellent home inspection services in Rigby, Idaho.
Here’s what we provide at the Idaho Elite Inspection Team:
- 5-Star Home Inspection Package – Our most comprehensive inspection package that guarantees 100% satisfaction. This package includes Infrared Scan (for Energy Efficiency Unseen Water Leak), Structural Pest (Termite Inspection), Radon Inspection, Web-based Interactive Report, Monthly Newsletters, Cost Estimate Guides for Repairs, Seasonal Maintenance Checklist, and Onsite Report Delivery.
- Certified Move In Ready – A Certified Move-in Ready Home indicates that a home has undergone inspection and is essential to home buyers.
- Infrared Home Inspections – Our Rigby, Idaho home inspectors use thermal imaging as an advanced nondestructive method to locate issues not detected by conventional tools and devices.
- New Home Inspection – Contrary to what most people believe, no home is flawless or perfect. Whether it be newly built, a year-old, or a century-old, there are possible human errors during the construction process. Unfortunately, most of these common construction issues can go unnoticed until 3-5 years. The best decision before deciding to close the deal is to have a home inspection conducted on the property.
- 1-Year Builder’s Warranty – This is a chance for you to see the current condition of your home through the eyes of a licensed and trained professional. Make the wisest decision and call us now while your builder is still responsible for any construction issues.
- Pre-Listing Inspection – You wouldn’t want buyers to discover leaking roofs and signs of mold infestation. Increase your home’s market value. Have our licensed professionals conduct a thorough home inspection before listing your property on the market. This lessens negotiation and magnifies your credibility as a seller and the home’s structural integrity in general.
- Radon Testing – Most people are unaware of the existence of radon inside the home. Radon gas is a colorless, tasteless, odorless gas that is considered both an indoor and outdoor pollutant. It is also considered a health hazard and is currently the second leading cause of lung cancer leading thousands of deaths in the US alone. EPA recommends a 4.0 pCi/L radon level. However, only trained and certified professionals are recommended to conduct radon testing as even the 4.0 pCi/L level still poses a health risk.
Why Choose Idaho Elite Inspections?
- Our company is known for providing excellent and exemplary home inspection services in Rigby, Idaho and neighboring areas. We always adhere to our clients’ needs.
- Idaho Elite Inspection Team has been in the home inspection industry for several years. Our home inspectors are constantly improving skill set through proper training and acquiring the necessary knowledge, skills, and competencies.
“Gave us the details and tools we needed to make sure we were getting exactly what we were promised. The inspection was put online so it was easy for us to talk to the realtor and negotiate the items we needed fixed before buying the home” – Review of Idaho Elite Inspection Team By Zanshin S
Here at Idaho Elite Inspection Team, your peace of mind is our business. Give us a call now. Protect your precious investment by calling us (208) 268-8350 or booking our Rigby, Idaho home inspection services right through our website.
Idaho Elite Inspection Team Perfect Five Star Review by Melissa B.
Idaho Elite Inspection Team | Let this experienced Idaho Falls Home Inspection company help keep you from buying The Money Pit. We’ll alert you to health or safety issues and maintenance needs of the home you’re looking to buy. We’ll be your home buying or selling advocate! We are committed to providing you with outstanding service. We’re highly experienced and extremely thorough, yet have excellent communications skills to be able to put the entire house into perspective for you. Idaho Elite Inspection Team takes pride in his commitment to following high standards and providing professional service to all of our customers.