Idaho Falls is a central city in eastern Idaho that owes its existence to the Snake River and railroad. Despite being nestled in the Rocky Mountains, Idaho Falls is home to almost 68,000 adventurous and high-spirited residents. In fact, people who have never been to this place think of Idaho Falls as a small boring town in middle America. To those who are visiting or are first-timers in the community, they can only describe Idaho Falls as “unexpected”. Tourists and locals alike enjoy the proximity of Yellowstone National Park and Grand Teton National Park with over millions of visitors per year. For a small city, Idaho Falls exceed the expectations of the many with the programs and amenities offered here.
Because of the highly engaging community and a healthy and thriving community, Idaho Falls became a hot spot for both young entrepreneurs and established professionals who are looking to settle down. That being said, Idaho Elite Inspection Team constantly keeps up with the demands of home inspection services in Idaho Falls, Idaho as the number of both residential units and commercial buildings are growing.
Here’s what we provide at the Idaho Elite Inspection Team:
Elite Inspection Package – Our most comprehensive inspection package that guarantees 100% satisfaction. This package includes Infrared Scan (for Energy Efficiency Unseen Water Leak), Structural Pest (Termite Inspection), Radon Inspection, Web-based Interactive Report, Monthly Newsletters, Cost Estimate Guides for Repairs, Seasonal Maintenance Checklist, and Onsite Report Delivery.
- Certified Move In Ready – A Certified Move-in Ready Home indicates that a home has undergone inspection and is essential to home buyers.
- Infrared Home Inspections – Our Idaho Falls, Idaho home inspectors use thermal imaging as an advanced nondestructive method to locate issues not detected by conventional tools and devices.
- New Home Inspection – Contrary to what most people believe, no home is flawless or perfect. Whether it be newly built, a year-old, or a century-old, there are possible human errors during the construction process. Unfortunately, most of these common construction issues can go unnoticed until 3-5 years. The best decision before closing the deal is to conduct a home inspection on the property.
- 1-Year Builder’s Warranty – This is a chance for you to see the current condition of your home through the eyes of a licensed and trained professional. Make the wisest decision and call us now while your builder is still responsible for any construction issues.
- Pre-Listing Inspection – You wouldn’t want buyers to discover leaking roofs and signs of mold infestation. Increase your home’s market value. Have our licensed professionals conduct a thorough home inspection before listing your property on the market. This lessens negotiation and magnifies your credibility as a seller and the home’s structural integrity in general.
- Radon Testing – Most people are unaware of the existence of radon inside the home. Radon gas is a colorless, tasteless, odorless gas that is considered both an indoor and outdoor pollutant. It is also considered a health hazard and is currently the second leading cause of lung cancer, leading to thousands of deaths in the US alone. EPA recommends a 4.0 pCi/L radon level. However, only trained and certified professionals are recommended to conduct radon testing as even the 4.0 pCi/L level still poses a health risk.
- Sewer Scope – A sewer scope inspection involves using a specialized camera to inspect a sewer or drain line’s interior visually. This procedure helps identify blockages, damage, or other issues within the pipes. Typically conducted before buying a property or when drainage issues are suspected, it provides valuable insight into the condition of underground pipes, potentially saving property owners from costly future repairs.
Why Choose Idaho Elite Inspections?
- Our company is known for providing excellent and exemplary home inspection services in Idaho Falls, Idaho and neighboring areas. We always adhere to our clients’ needs.
- Idaho Elite Inspection Team has been in the home inspection industry for several years. Our home inspectors are constantly improving skill set through proper training and acquiring the necessary knowledge, skills, and competencies.
” I highly recommend Brandon for home inspections! He was very knowledgeable and willing to answer questions when I called to set an appointment. The inspection itself went great, we were able to meet Brandon towards the end of the inspection so that he could go over the report and any issues with us in person. The report was very easy to read and understand – it had any issues and good points about the house highlighted along with pictures, videos and a description. Overall a great experience! Thanks!” – Review of Idaho Elite Inspection Team By Tara
Here at Idaho Elite Inspections, your peace of mind is our business. Give us a call now. Protect your precious investment by calling us (208) 268-8350 or by booking our Idaho Falls, Idaho home inspection services right through our website.
The decision to buy a home is probably the most important one you will ever make. With all of the time, energy, and money you will invest, it’s important to be sure the home you buy is sound. Our team provides home inspection services that will ensure the safety and peace of mind of our clients – home buyers and sellers and real estate professionals.
We are the Idaho Elite Inspection Team, and we provide comprehensive property inspections to homeowners in Idaho Falls and nearby areas. Our inspectors are highly-trained and experienced professionals who will provide a detailed, accurate report of the property’s condition, from the foundation to the roof. Because your peace of mind is our business, Idaho Elite Inspection Team gives you the most confidence when making one of the biggest investments of your life – your home.
Call us today at (208) 268-8350 to schedule your inspection, or Click to Schedule Online Right From Our Website.