(Q) Are you tired of earning less income than you know you’re capable of making?
(Q) Want to take control of your schedule?
(Q) Want to spend more time with family and friends?
(Q) Want more money each and every year?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then I’ve got great news for you!
My name is Brandon Goff and I’m the owner of the Idaho Elite Inspection Team serving Idaho Falls, ID, and the surrounding area. We provide high-quality home inspections, so our business has continued to grow each and every year. Because of our explosive growth, we are in immediate need of home inspector candidates.
We are currently looking for new trainees wanting to enter the home inspection industry. If you are looking to join one of the most interesting and rewarding professions available, then Idaho Elite Inspection Team is the team for you.
The ideal candidate will…
- Have good people skills
- Have good communication skills
- Be self-motivated and self-managed
- Have acute attention to detail
- Be somewhat familiar with residential construction
- Be in general good health
- Have the ability to move up and down ladders
- Be able to enter attics and crawlspaces and able to carry 50 pounds
- Be able to work in all weather conditions as well as in unconditioned buildings
If you want to be considered for this incredible opportunity, please follow the instructions below:
1) Click here to fully Complete the Questionnaire
3) Take the typing test and use the screen capture software to take a screenshot of your results and send it back with the rest of the requested material.
Typing test: http://goo.gl/etfk7O.
For example, it should look like this: http://goo.gl/cCtwPG
4) Take this computer literacy skills test and use the screen capture software to record your results and send the screenshot back with the rest of the requested material.
Skills test: http://www.skills-assessment.net/home/frmIndex.aspx?e=25.
For example, it should look like this: http://imgur.com/EsNS21J
When the above has been completed, please submit all requested material to Office@208inspect.com
Please Note: An Incomplete Questionnaire or no screenshot material will not be considered. Thank You!